Drive home a BMW this Christmas!
This holiday season, take your everyday trips to the next level by getting the chance to win one of 6 BMW luxury vehicles, plus an instant P10 gift for your next transaction with a minimum purchase of Shell products.
Congratulations to the winners of brand new BMW luxury vehicles!
First draw winners:
Rona Lapitan (Sta. Cruz, Manila): BMW 118i Sport LCI
Anthony Cuarteron (Lipa City, Batangas): BMW Motorrad F700GS
Second draw winners:
Michael Icasiano (Dampalit, Malabon): BMW 318 SE LCI
Armando Sayma (Danao City, Cebu): BMW Motorrad F700GS
Third draw winners:
Victorino Acol-Acol: BMW X3 sDrive 18d SE white
Mercedita Velasco: BMW Motorrad Adventure R1200 GS
- This promotion is open to customers who buy Shell Quality Fuels, Shell Lubricants, or products from Select/Deli2Go.
- Customers will get a Php 10 discount voucher on any Shell retail product or service of their choice and one (1) raffle stub for every purchase of the following:
- Php 1000 worth of any Shell fuel (single or accumulated)
- Php 200 worth of Select/Deli2Go items (single or accumulated)
- For Shell Lubricant products (forecourt, Lube Bay and/or Shop transactions), customers will get a discount voucher based on the purchase requirements specified in the table below and will get (1) raffle stub for every purchase:
|Helix Ultra||4||P 100|
|Helix Ultra D||4||P 100|
|Helix HX7||4||P 50|
|Helix HX7 Diesel||4||P 50|
|Advance Ultra||3||P 50|
|Advance AX7||3||P 30|
|Rimula R4X||4||P 30|
- The discount voucher can be applied to Shell Fuels, Lubricants, Oil change, and Select/Deli2Go in participating sites and can be availed on the next transaction.
- Customer must fill out the raffle coupon with complete name, address, and telephone number and affix his/her signature. Coupons must be dropped in drop boxes located at the station where the purchase was made.
- Prizes at stake are as follows:
- Three (3) units of BMW cars: X3, 318d and 118i
- Three (3) units of BMW motorcycles: R1200GS, F700GS (white) and F700GS (gray)
- Deadline for submission of raffle coupons will be as follows:
First Draw - November 30, 11:59 PM
Second Draw - December 31, 11:59 PM
Third Draw - January 31, 11:59 PM
- There will be three (3) draws which will be supervised by a DTI representative. All draws will be held will be held at Shell Julia Vargas, Julia Vargas corner C5, Pasig City. Schedules are as follows:
|Draw Date||Prizes To Be Drawn|
|Dec. 10, 2016||BMW 118i Sport LCI red / BMW Motorrad F700GS mineral gray|
|Jan. 10, 2017||BMW 318d SE LCI white / BMW Motorrad F7000 GS light white|
|Feb. 10, 2017||BMW X3 sDrive 18d SE white / BMW Motorrad Adventure R1200 GS frozen dark blue
- All raffle coupons that will not be drawn in the previous raw dates will be eligible for the succeeding draws.
- Winners will be notified via registered mail. Prizes must be claimed within 60 days from the receipt of the registered mail. Otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of Pilipinas Shell with prior DTI approval.
- To claim the prize, winners must go to the branch where the purchase was made. Present the original raffle coupon, registered mail, and two (2) valid IDs (i.e. SSS ID, Passport, Driver’s License).
- Raffle winners will shoulder tax of prizes.
- The winner shall cover the registration and other expenses related to the vehicle such as shipping and insurance.
- PO and Bulk accounts must purchase a total of Php 10,000 to avail of the promo.
- Shell Card (Fleet) accounts are not included in this promotion.
- Promo cannot be availed in conjunction with any other promo on site.
- Employees of Pilipinas Shell, the Shell stations, their advertising, BTL, PR, and media agencies, and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Promo is valid at participating Shell stations. Promo runs from November 4, 2016 to January 31, 2017. Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 16623, Series of 2016.
More in about us
Learn about our business and people, which grew from a small presence over 100 years ago to become a major energy company in the Philippines.